*** UPDATE: 04/03/2013 – We now have a mod submission page dedicated to making your life a little easier to add a mod to this blog. Please visit this page to submit a mod! ***
This is a little post just to inform anyone that doesn’t already know. If you have created mods for a theme available in ThemeIt and would like to have them added to this blog, please email your files (or links to your files if they are too large) to one of the mods here, or to myself:
** starting today, any mods that are submitted, must be submitted with a proof of purchase of the theme you are modding. there is FAR too much pirating going on. PLEASE support these great artists and ThemeIt by simply purchasing the theme. It costs less than your morning coffee at starbucks!
These are the requirements for when you submit a mod.
- CREATOR NAME:
- Name, Nickname, Handle…whatever
- Please provide a link if you have one (twitter, fb, etc)
- Please comment if there were any other designers involved.
- Most importantly….please make sure it’s 100% legal to mod first.
- If there are any special apps required to run this mod (ie. SnowCover, BytaFont, etc)
- Provide any special instructions that might be needed for install
- Obviously, please include the files or links to them.
- Any special notes you would like to add
- Picture sample is required. You may also include video if it’s an animation or something.
Please be aware, all mods are reviewed first to make sure that, to the best of our knowledge, the mods are eligible to be used. We do NOT condone pirating, so please make sure you have permission from the creators first. Also, we want to make sure that all artwork submitted is yours and that you allow us to freely distribute them on this blog. By submitting a mod to us, you agree to these basic (and slightly obvious) conditions.
oh, and by the way….we work hard to get the mods uploaded and posted as soon as possible, but please understand the we all still have day jobs. so, we will get them posted just as soon as humanly possible.